Monday, March 1, 2010

Saudi and India - More to it

There is more to this and that the agenda is not only to intimidate Pakistan or to overpower them but also to meet the rising oil demand in India. When oil prices are shooting up, the UPA government is seeking desperate measures to supply oil as per the demand. This also explains why there is a sudden favoring of Saudi Arabia who had hitherto been a strong ally of Pakistan!

This is doubly beneficial for India and the Saudi-Pak relations could be affected by the Saudi resonating the US and keeping trade with India! But it remains to be seen for all of us whether Petrol prices will be reduced in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!