Monday, March 1, 2010

Maria Shriver and I

I am talking more about how twitter revolutionizes lives and brings people across the world closer than to talk about how a certain Maria Shriver started following me on Twitter! I got a mail! Maria Shriver is now following you on Twitter! Surprise! Surprise! Some name, so familiar!

Two days later, it dawned on me that Maria shriver is a Journalist, a verified Twitter user, and the reason she was "verified" was she belonged to the Kennedy Family and with loss of words, I say Maria Shriver is the first lady or wife (in popular terminology) of my childhood hero Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Verbically, Maria Shriver following me has occupied the most space of this post but believe me, if I say, I am talking only about Twitter!:))) I also wish we both were on one of the Social Networking Sites!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!