Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not so famous Quotes

Here is another set of quotes that I have recently written. Sometimes, it feels to me like originality commands lesser value than what is borrowed. All over the internet and the print it is the same. Instead of venting out my frustrations, there are always things to do like which are far more useful than posting on my blog!

Please suggest me some alternative name for my quotes for they are said than written. Spoken words are more powerful than the written words! Hence speakers leaders than writers leaders!

Here are some of my quotes again and I already told you that I have the habit of recording the time in which the thoughts occurred or the time in which i wrote it down the first time.

2:33 PM, 02/10/2010

Traits of Human and God can only make you a better Human; but traits of Evil can make you real Evil.

2:35 PM, 02/10/2010

I got an internet connection and I am paying for every single download I make. But can you please tell me why I am not paid for my uploads?


3:46 AM, 15/02/2010

While reading gobbledygook of reviews, I read the dictionary more than I read the review; not that my vocabulary is
poor but I am much beleaguered by how much the critics encrypt their tone wih the words that are not found even
in the dictionaries.

11:00 PM, 01/03/2010

Be there for a man! Be there with a woman! This subtle distinction marks out what is love for both sexes.

Sex is disgusting! I feel like a snake while cuddling up! And if I were to imagine myself as a bisexual, I would feel myself like a two headed earthworm!

website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!