Friday, March 12, 2010

Life after Death - Life before Death - How we came into being





Here, in this article, I will take a backseat or put myself on the back burner and let others think differently and come up with answers regarding life, what we are, how we came into being, what we will be doing after death, where we will be, parallel universe, big bang theory, big crunch, black holes, past, future, time travel and anything that you come up with regarding life after death and explanations to life on earth and life before birth.

Let me tell you my observations, conceptions and thoughts on what life on earth is, what life after death will be.

Here is my primary, amateurish, non-scientific and non-substantiated (I don't know the prefixes for these two words - someone please suggest - I do not care much as well) assumptions on life after death, life on earth, life before birth!

Assumption 1 - Life on earth

Life on earth is served probably for no purpose. Here we are born randomly to one speck of the millions (You know what I mean - when the toilet is flushed - when the guy is to compensate cursing his lack of opportunity) that take the transit to the destination (Again, you know what I mean and I do not want to incur the wrath of the feminist groups defining what I mean) and they both could otherwise be wasted, if they do not take the opportunity to travel. The one lucky guy who travels gleefully, like in a John Travolta film (Don't remember the name of the film). He takes the opportunity leaving behind other unsuccessful guys!

Assumption 2 - Life after death

Here, I believe that we are left behind on this planet, if buried. We are either eaten or decayed and we might go on to become millions of life forms, all small and obscure. Then, they go on and become different life forms after their death. This continues infinitely.

I also think that we die, our Atman dies, and our thoughts do not! They just simply go on and stay in this world for eternity. There might be a few of the Scientists who would say your memory and thoughts are dead as soon as you die, as probably the cells die as well. But, in spirituality, people say that you are not your mind, your conscious, your subconscious, your thoughts, but something that overlooks all of these.

That way, hypothetically I say our thoughts remain on earth after our death. Anyway, it is highly sad to think that we are blacked out with no memory just as it happens to Arnold Schwarzenegger when he goes down the fire in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Sad enough and that is a harsh truth for anybody to take.

If I were to live after death, I think I probably would be born again on a different universe (like in parallel universe - let's say universe "Y"), and I suppose that the timeline there would show 1987.

Assumption 3 - Life before Birth

The purpose that this post is so stupid (and lazy enough to Google for relevant facts) is because 1 I want to put forward my stupid assumptions which if turns true, the world will read me in the future (I am copyright protected, mind you - even if not, you are put into disrepute if I show the time I posted) and also 2) for other intelligent people to assert their own concepts on life after death and all possible explanations.

I know that the comments section is highly difficult to post as I have not enabled much features! Please do take the patience to do so. This topic, I guess, would interest you to think differently and say, "You moron! What you say is absurd! This is what science says and this is close to the truth!"

Go on and put forward your views and I hope that I have given you some place to quip amazing facts about life! That will be a great feast of a debate once you ignite and kick start!




website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

2 comments:

  1. I dnt find your views so convincing! You seemd to talk abt both the physical as wel as the spiritual aspect. when it is decaying, i dont see any reproduction of thm, and the the post as you yourself mentioned doesnot make much sense!

    Howevr, to answer u, this requires knowledg of science or sprituality. So you better leave it to them. My personal answer is, you are blacked out after death. We liv for a short span of 70 yrs average and you are completely blacked out. you exist nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you did a hatchet job on me, I have already mentioned the purpose of the lack of research in it and while posting.

    Anyway, I welcome your comments. Thank you very much for your comments. I would prefer to disable Anonymous commenting. Please post your name while commenting and I would not find you any offensive, to be honest.

    I want free expression and I encourage free expression. But anonymity puts me off. Thank you very much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!