Saturday, April 24, 2010

CSK vs DC: Chennai Super Kings vs Deccan Chargers: Dhoni's judgment goes right

The Chennai Super Kings vs Deccan Chargers IPL 3 Semi-Finals 2 match ended with the Chennai Super Kings on the winning side. Chennai cruised through to the Finals to compete against the Mumbai Indians for the IPL3 Championship.





IPL is engulfed by controversies but not cricket. Cricket seems to go on. Chennai Super Kings posted a low total and went to the stadium as an eleven with Dhoni's gut instincts. The Chennai Super Kings could easily put behind Deccan Chargers despite their exuberant super hitters.

The Deccan Chargers could not chase a mere 143 and the Deccan Chargers' wickets fell cheaply like Ten pins. It is intriguing to Chennai on the final from nowhere. They seemed to be the team with lowest possibility of getting through to the Semis.

But now, they are through to the finals while others considered to be potentially in the race failed to get through at the last minute.

I completely lost memory of who played with whom. Somehow the images of both (RCB - which I posted first and then edited) the teams got interchanged in my mind.


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!