Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CSK vs MI Round 2: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Sachin Tendulkar dehydrated for Chennai to win








Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Round 2 IPL 3 Match ended with Chennai Super Kings on the winning side. Sachin Tendulkar's dehydration worked in favor of the Chennai Super Kings. Acute bowling and fielding of CSK led to victory

Wow! The crowd erupted! A sweet choir of "Oooohs" and "AAAhs". The stadium and the stands were magnificent. Outside a huge crowd was waiting to see the match. I went late to the stadium without a ticket. I was hoping to get one. As many as four or five tickets were transacted before me. I simply let it go! I came back home and found that Sachin Tendulkar was dehydrated.

With that came Chennai Super Kings' chances! The Chennai Super Kings decided to bat first and posted a total of 165 runs. Though with no big scores, scores of 30 to 35 from most of the players did the trick. Hayden scored 35 and Dhoni 30. Then, Mumbai Indians came out to bat and started off well. Shikhar Dhawan and Sachin Tendulkar took time time to settle and soon Dhawan departed. Sachin Tendulkar scored six fours in his overall score of 45 runs off 35 balls.

Earlier, Sachin Tendulkar was dehydrated and had to "retire ill". Sachin Tendulkar had then made 38 off 28 balls. He came back again at a crucial stage of the game and had to leave the field for he could not withstand the humid conditions of Chennai. Sunil Gavaskar mentioned that the Mumbai Indians lost because they were bereft of their leader. Sachin Tendulkar marshaled his Mumbai Indians team to great consecutive wins. They are now the top ranked team losing only one match before losing out to Chennai Super Kings yesterday.

The retired hurt of Sachin Tendulkar made the Mumbai Indians retire hurt to a loss after being on the winning trot for so long fully and exclusively led by the Little Master.

The IPL craze, fun and fan - IPL larger than life

The game is definitely a good enough fun, excitement and an enjoyment. It is definitely a larger than life game. The IPL is worth every single rupee spent on it. The fun and excitement electrified the whole atmosphere. The place filled up with loads of youngsters who wanted to take at least a good peek at the game from behind the closed grille gates. Small kids could climb walls of 6 ft high. They got some live action from before the Police frightened them off the place.

While coming back on train, a few experts of the game (commuters) said, "Chennai isn't that hotter now." "Well! This could be match fixing," said another. I could not control myself, "We Chennaiites find it hard to survive the temperature. We sweat even at nights. And Sachin may not have been able to manage." I said.

"He played Tests, One Day matches here. Why can't he play T20, that too at night?" Those memory loss patients said. "Ambani is richer than India Cements. So guess who gives money to whom," I shot back. They were people of above 40. From the Railway Station to my home, another guy (man) who asked me for the score. I just told him what I got as the update.

He said, "Is it not possible to go inside paying money?" I said, "The Police will (lathi)charge your bottoms for that." He said that he saw a cricket match between India and West Indies. He was a coolie. He told me that he had once gotten in by paying a security personnel Rs. 20 per head. I said, "This is not possible now."

He (was drunk) said it was before 15 years and said, "Sunil Gavaskar played a very fine innings. Krishnamachari Srikanth is my favorite. Whichever bowler bowls, he hits six. I saw VRS Richard (Vivian Richards), Wals (Walsh), a great batsman. I saw all of them!"

PS: I have started hunting tickets for the next IPL match! So, hopefully I will post live action right from the Stands!

 
As Featured On EzineArticles 




website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!