Monday, April 19, 2010

CSK vs KXIP: Chennai super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab: Chennai Super Kings got the better off so many net run rates to be in the Semis

Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Round 2 IPL 3 Match ended with Chennai Super Kings on the winning side. Dhoni, the eleventh-hour Samaritan, helped Chennai Super Kings to cruise through to the Semis



Kings XI Punjab startled both Chennai Super Kings and Chennai Super Kings fans. But then, Dhoni could create victory from out of the blue on a match that his team is supposed to lose. As always mentioned, Chennai Super Kings rides on Dhoni and it is said that he may not play in the next IPL 4 for Chennai.

Wish Chennai Super Kings good luck! I mean for the Semi-finals and the IPL 3 victory!

website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!