Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quotes that Google does not find





I am crazy about quotes because I get them in my life where the ones that trigger these quotes or thoughts are important events that take place in my life. I have a habit of recording the time the thought occurred, if I am before a computer of a piece of paper. If not, then, I record the time I take writing it.

I am never found on Google search lists due to my low commercial value. Nevertheless, I hope Google must find me one day. My quotes are not too ambitious but are, in fact, remnants of my life and of the events that take place in them! Here we go, some of my quotes:-

1:50 AM, 6-1-2010

If people don't understand my vision, they will later do.


10:49 PM, 07-01-2010

I would have ruled the world had I been born a musician! And that's the power of not me, but music!


10:51 PM, 07-01-2010

The problem is not with the world being unjust! But with our expectation of the world to be just!


Forgetting turns a positive thing when it is coupled with forgiving!


Consciousness always says what you do is right but it is conscience that says what you have done is right or not!


A momentary lapse should give you manifold rise!


If you have everything to bitch about, then you do not have life to live about!


Kinesthetic perception precedes visual perception and then the perception is confirmed by vision!

Mind believes vision primarily. A bus conductor might wiegh a coin in his hands before taking a visual confirmation of the same!

A regular train commuter feels the speed of the train first to arrive at a realization that he is near his destination! He then looks around to confirm the fact! He is so used to the speed of the train near his destination!


Success of a love story:-

My ex-girlfriend is now my wife who is the mother of a child, for which I'm the Father!


22/01/2010, 12.23 AM

There are two most difficult things to refrain; one is polygamy and the other plagiarism. There is plenty of both available
but none, any usable.


11:13 PM, 07/02/2010

I am a closet poet which feels worse than being plagiarized! And to post it on my blog and not find it on Google is even worser!


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!