Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sachin Tendulkar Bharat Ratna Award

Sachin Tendulkar has been nominated for the Bharat Ratna Award and he rightly deserves so! After all, what could you say about a man who has lived all his life with achievements? Every criticism about the direct incarnation of the God has been dispelled. I could only be happy with the hero of my childhood continuing to reign supreme as the hero of my youth.

I can watch him play for eternity and cry forever whenever he gets out. These days, a subtler version of the crying is to subtly switch off the TV and take a walk. If there are abilities, they are always there inside a man. It was absurd when people said he lost his touch and stroke making. Mind you! I heard Ravi Shastri saying that batting is simply muscle memory for the little man.

I would like to also mention people like Gavaskar and all the players of yesteryears who call Sachin as the best of players in the world despite their being called the same at several points of time. Let him live cricket, as he always does, as long as he wants. I am even more happy if the speck of support that I provide will make him stay longer in the game and create more of records.

Sachin Tendulkar has the power of a billion individuals and despite the presence of my support, he will always keep going and make and break many more records!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!