Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quotes about Sachin Tendulkar

Here are some of the quotes about Sachin Tendulkar which came from the mouths of famous cricketers and personalities:

Brian Charles Lara, "If Cricket is a religion, Sachin is the only God,"

There is more to it than meets the eye, specially with the "only God,"

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, "He has scored 17000 runs. I have not even faced 17000 balls,"

To me, meaning no harm and offence to Dhoni, this quote is ambiguous and I have not heard it in the full context.

Anil Kumble, "I am fortunate that I have to bowl at him only in the nets,"

Allan Border, "It's scary! Where the hell do we bowl to him?"

From the shoes of a bowler, this has been stated true by many best bowlers of the world.

Paul Strang, "What we (Zimbabwe) need is 10 Tendulkars,"

Utterly impossible. Never can happen.

Matthew Hayden, "I have seen God! He bats at number 4 for India in Tests and opens in ODIs,"

The best form of expression!

It is like seeing God or something close to it! If such an admiration and praise can be attained by sheer passion, hard work, love for the job, then it puts all questions into different equations which each and everyone who has not attained it or has been craving to attain is bound to feel!

Source Courtesy:- Some of the unauthentic messages I have received from my friends. I have been lazy enough quite naturally at 3:19 AM to check for trueness and authenticity of the information and so I am not punishable under any Copyright laws and authenticity laws.

If any of the websites have published this piece of information, I have never visited your website and I can get you the guys who have been stealing your content and sending messages. The guy is in Saidapet, I meet him weekly once, and I do not know much his whereabouts........zzzZZZZZ!!!! I am snoring! See you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!