Monday, May 3, 2010

Humanity or 'Monkey'manity - Human Tendency of Monkeys

Here is a mail I received recently. A forward mail that is a clear illustration of "Humanity" in Monkeys. What do we call this? Monkeymanity or Monkeymity? Whatever! We came from Monkeys and we seem to have lost certain qualities of a Monkey and call ourselves as the most affectionate and considerate Human Beings in the world. Are we? Or are they? I mean the monkeys and the animals!

My eBook (Version 1)



Two blind persons wanted to drink water at the RagiGudda temple, Bangalore. When they were unable to operate the tap, this mother monkey opened the tap for them, allowed them to drink water, drank some water herself and then closed the tap before leaving the scene.




My eBook (Version 2)


PS: Do share this pic with your friends. It is proof that humanity does exist - at least in animals - though we, the so called human beings have no stock of such commodity...



website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right. I wonder is there any humanity still left among our people. I am happy that I had a chance to live in another country. Though the culture, fashion, currency and of course the skin is different, humanity is something that is not among those categories. After all we are all humans. What difference does it make if you are Australian or Indian, dark skinned or fair! Hopefully you and me not only write blogs and post comments, we have to do something beyond that as well. Thanks for this blog.
    Sorry to disappoint you. I wasn't able to disagree with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!