Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thillalangadi Review - The Psychotic Neurotic Nonsense

It seemed as though everyone was behaving as though they escaped a mental asylum and the three or so hours of the film was a complete headache wanting myself out of the theaters and wanting the film to end soon. Thillalangadi turned a Friday Morning Headache. Jeyam Raja might better stop making films, if he can do so and 'Jeyam Ravi' can act in better films, simply as he can do so. He is meant for better roles than this, since he has got talent.

Jeyam Raja is the spoilsport making back to back remakes shamelessly which betrays, "My mind won't do anything on its own. I copied in school and so would I do so here." Jeyam Raja is a curse for the Tamil Film Industry. Views expressed in this article on this blog are my own and not anyone else's. However, the review is a different thing altogether. Anyway, read my review here:

http://600024.com/thillalangadi-review-–-no-kick-at-all/


DINESH BABU M


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!