Friday, July 9, 2010

Madrasapattinam Movie Review: We were the first to post on the internet

Hi,

Here is my review of the Tamil Film 'Madrasapattinam':


http://600024.com/madrasapattinam-review-–-perspectively-titanic-retrospectively-subatomic/


'Madrasapattinam' is produced by 'Kalapathi S Aghoram's 'AGS Entertainment' and 'Udhayanithi Stalin's 'Red Giant Movies'. 'Udhayanithi Stalin' also was present at the theater. 'Madrasapattinam' stars 'Arya', 'Amy Jackson', 'Nasser' and a few other Brit actors and actresses. GV Prakash has done some good background music with Nirav Shah doing the cinematography. Editor Antony has done the Editing. V Selvakumar's art direction is good.

Spoke to British Actress 'Amy Jackson'. She was wonderful and answered two of my questions with care.

DINESH BABU M


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!