Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 Children turn HIV Positive after Blood Transfusion

Just saw on NDTV! How pathetic! Three lives have to live with diseases in such age of innocence and would they know why they suffered AIDS? But when I hit Google, I saw that there was one piece of news each and every day with about 56 and or 20 children suffering AIDS due to blood transfusion. We, adults, do not even want to acquire HIV even by sexual intercourse.

These kids are destined to suffer AIDS through blood transfusion which they are not responsible for. The negligence of the meds needs to be condemned. Would it be the right kind of punishment to let those who are responsible to have sex with a prostitute (or even with a Gigolo) who suffers HIV? I am not in favor of a blood transfusion to them. Let them enjoy the pleasure of intercourse, while they know that they are going to be HIV Positive.

I am not autocratic but a peace lover of course. So, it would be good if the meds find measures where such things do not recur. Imagine and empathize with the kids! Put yourself into their shoes and imagine a moment where you suffer HIV! That will do to let us exercise some precaution. It is not as simple as it sounds to see kids suffer HIV due to blood transfusion. Imagine that it is something beyond their control, probably God's destiny of avenging for the 'Karma' they incurred in their previous birth or the first birth of their seven births on this planet.

Can't say enough but it is high time to say enough is enough!


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!