Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anandhapurathu Veedu Review: Madrasapattinam review did not go down too well

Against the power and the might, my review of 'Madrasapattinam' did not go down too well with 'opinion makers'. It was a tough day at the job for my reviews had to have a rethink strategy. I also do not have the habit of referring to other reviews before writing my own. I read movie reviews only after my movie review is uploaded.

Here is my review of the 'spooky' "Anandapurathu Veedu':


http://600024.com/anandhapurathu-veedu-review-–-brand-naga’s-mayabajaar/

Chaya Singh (who looked beautiful than Amy Jackson whom I saw on the previous day), Director Shankar, Nandha and the kid Aryan were all present.


Here is my review of 'Madrasapattinam' for you once again:


http://600024.com/madrasapattinam-review-–-perspectively-titanic-retrospectively-subatomic/


Thank you very much for following my reviews. Do Keep following.


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!