Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some blasphemous wits that I've written

Is it co-incidental or dictated by GOD himself that the reverse of his name be 'DOG'?

Once a Rationalist met a spiritualist. After initial greetings, the spiritualist said,"There's a room. If you enter that room, you can see GOD". Rationalist agreed and entered the room. He came back from the room. Spiritualist was very eager to know what GOD told the rationalist. The Rationalist did not see any GOD.
The Spiritualist asked,"Did you see GOD?"
The Rationalist replied,"Yes. I saw him".
Spiritualist got very eager and asked,"What did he say?".
Rationalist replied,"He said I was destined to be a Rationalist all my life".

Rationalists say there's no GOD by what they know.
But Spiritualists say there's GOD by what they don't know.

I do not believe in GOD, when I succeed;
More do I not believe in Him, when I fail.

2 comments:

  1. I Like this one a lott - Ravali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ravali, you commented long back and sorry for taking enormous amount of time to reply you! Keep following for more! Hope you are following up your comments by mail! Thank you very much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!