Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bale Pandiya Movie Review - Piaa Bajpai the attraction

Piaa Bajpai is cute and chirpy. Liked her a lot. She looked good. Spoke to her and told her that she had a cool hair do but some difference would do. Piaa Bajpai is turning a better actress than so many other actresses. She looks cute and good too. Gibran, of SS Music fame, has become a villain like T-1000 of Terminator 2. He is impressive and sturdy.

Bale Pandiya is a screwball comedy film by 'Siddharth Chandrasekar'. The movie is to some extent appreciable for its different tone though turning silly occasionally. I have experimented with 'E-Prime' language for this review where there is no is, are, was, were, will be, shall be, be, to be, have been, has been and being. Difficult to write without these but the language looks good without these helping verbs. Here is the link for my review:


http://600024.com/bale-pandiya-movie-review-the-feature-length-ad-film/

DINESH BABU M


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!