Saturday, August 21, 2010

Naan Mahaan Alla Review - Whadya have to say

Hi,

Here is my review of 'Naan Mahaan Alla' produced by Studio Green Pictures, distributed by Dhayanidhi Alagiri's Cloud Nine Movies, directed by Suseenthiran of Vennila Kabbadi Kuzhu and performed by Karthi of Paruthiveeran fame. The film is entertaining in parts for Karthi and Kajal Aggarwal is nowhere close nor is her characterization. Read on to know more:

http://600024.com/naan-mahaan-alla-review-–-sketchu-porulu-aruva-mattai/


Thank you very much for following my reviews :)

DINESH BABU M


website hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!