Saturday, July 30, 2011

MK Stalin Arrested in Thiruvarur


It is one of the hottest searches today – MK Stalin Arrested! Former Deputy Chief Minister MK Stalin was arrested for protesting against the arrest of Poondi Kalaivanan at Thiruvarur.


Poondi Kalaivanan is the DMK Thiruvarur District Secretary who had allegedly made students boycott schools to protest for the implementation of the Uniform System of School Education, popularly called in Tamil as Samacheer Kalvi.

Although he is expected to be released soon, he may be probed for the alleged land acquisition cases, say sources. This has come as a shocker to Former Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Wonder what script he will be penning for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a place to disagree with me! I know I am not perfect and not perfect more as a writer! I love to read those who disagree! Your voices are constantly heard by me! What you say will be listened to! I will personally and surely answer all your questions and responses!